Rainbow Obby puts players inside a mesmerizing, colorful obstacle course up in the sky. Do you have what it takes to reach the top of this challenging course?
Explore the Amazing World up in the Clouds with Rainbow Obby!
Get ready to jump through countless platforms of various colors in Rainbow Obby! In this game, players take control of a cool character as she tries to advance through a vibrant maze up in the sky. Find the right way to reach each checkpoint, and be prepared to have multiple falls!
Rainbow Obby is a fan-made game based on the Roblox game of the same name, which is famous for its colorful track and challenging obstacles. However, this version features a series of different items and realistic jumping, so players can expect to have quite a challenge waiting for them! Play Rainbow Obby now on any web browser without having to download anything!
Roblox Rainbow Obby: The Inspiration Behind This Game
If you have been playing Roblox for a while, chances are that you know the phrase “Obby”. Obby refers to obstacle games—the most popular game genre in Roblox. There is always something extremely addictive about trying to jump from one place to another while avoiding hazardous platforms, and the satisfaction of successfully overcoming it. They are also a great way to hone your reflexes and maneuvering skills. However, not all Obby games are the same; they are vastly different when it comes to the difficulty level. In fact, Rainbow Obby is considered to be quite beginner-friendly while still providing a good amount of challenge.
Rainbow Obby has all those exciting features combined with its vibrant level design. Players can take their time jumping from one platform to another while admiring the mesmerizing view of the world. It also has checkpoints after each stage, so players can quickly get back on their feet after jumping in the wrong spot. Some stages may be quite easy to pass through, while others require a considerable amount of precision as players leap between platforms. One thing is for sure, though: once you start playing, you won’t be able to stop anytime soon!
If you want to challenge yourself even further, the fan-made version of Rainbow Obby is a tad bit more difficult to progress through, but it will give you a ton of satisfaction once you are able to get to the checkpoint! In addition, this fan-made version features a number of new items, such as trampolines, speed-increasing strips, and so much more!
How To Play
To begin your gaming session, click anywhere on the screen to start your journey. Right after that, you will be able to take control of the cool character. Use the WASD keys to move her around, and press the spacebar to make her jump. To change the camera’s viewpoint, simply hover the mouse. To pause the game or access the menu, press the Esc key.
In order to progress in the game, the character needs to jump from one platform to another. After a few jumps, players will come across checkpoints. They are placed at the end of a stage and serve as respawning points whenever the character falls off the platform or touches dangerous obstacles. It should be noted that the game is extremely difficult, and players should expect numerous attempts before being able to reach certain points. Do you have what it takes to reach the end of this ultra-challenging obstacle course?
Rules: How to Play Fair and Enjoy the Journey
- To register a checkpoint, players need to reach it first.
- Once players fall off the platform or touch dangerous objects, they will be respawned at the newest checkpoint.
- Some platforms function differently, such as speed-increasing strips and spike platforms.
Exploring the Vibrant Features of Rainbow Obby
- Adrenaline-filled gameplay!
- Simple but hard-to-master controls!
- An obstacle course filled with tons of interesting items, such as moving blocks, trampolines, and so much more!
- Challenging gameplay that provides the ultimate satisfaction once you manage to reach the next checkpoint!
Tips and Tricks
- Utilize the camera for better precision: At times, when you are unsure whether the character has reached the platform or not, it is recommended to angle the camera view top-down. With this, you can see her position in comparison to the platform. Combining this with jumping, you will nail every leap all the time!
- For platforms that are very far apart from one another, get to the very edge of the platform before jumping: Right off the bat, after completing the first stage and reaching your first checkpoint, you will have to get through a series of floating orbs. These orbs are very far apart and require the maximum jumping distance from your character. To do this, you will have to run a bit for momentum and jump at the edge of the orb. This technique is useful for any similar obstacles in the future, so try your best to master it!
- Get to the center of the trampoline before jumping: At some point, players will come across a trampoline and need it in order to reach the platform high above. Jumping carelessly will result in the trampoline flinging the character off the platform. Instead, you need to get into the center of the trampoline first, press the spacebar, and watch the character get higher and higher each time she lands on it!
- Stay calm: Sometimes, you need to time the right moment to jump, so try not to be too hasty and go with the flow. On the other hand, remember that you can always start again at the checkpoint, so don’t be too tense and know that a few mistakes are unavoidable. Also, don’t forget to enjoy the game as it is!
- Never give up: Rainbow Obby can be extremely challenging at times, but it is not entirely possible to beat the game. As long as you have perseverance, you will discover what awaits you at the top of this rainbow maze!
Exploring Other Colorful Platforming Games
If you want to test your patience and perseverance even more, look no further! These games are made to be extremely difficult and frustrating at times, but it’s all worth it once you have advanced far enough!
- Only Up: Explore the maze up in the sky made from surreal objects, but remember that there is no checkpoint for you to save your progress!
- Getting Over It: Become a cat trapped inside a pot whose only means of movement is a hammer! Will you be able to reach the sky above and discover what’s waiting for you?
- Crazy Obby One: Get through a series of obstacles as a crazy lady in this thrilling game!